MOROCHEY -- #23


Author's Note
The Page I Was Proud Of

       Sometimes there's a page that you're just really proud of. You groove with it. You take a step back, when you're done, and you go "I made that? Cool." before you post it. This was one of the first pages I was really proud of, when I started this webcomic.

       That's why it was kind of a disappointment when I was finally able to see the flaws in the first version. The text, which I was previously very proud of for its neatness, was all but illegible because of its size. While it was zoomed in, when I was creating the page, it looked fine. When I posted it online, and started viewing it on different devices, it looked like spider writing. The page that I had once been proud of soon became one that I regarded as one of my biggest mistakes.

       When I decided to reletter parts of the comic, this is the page that stood out in my mind the most. It wasn't as hard to edit as some others, but it was the one that needed it the most. Below is an example of the before and after of this page. Check out the difference in the size of the text!


No comments:

Post a Comment