MOROCHEY -- #47


 


Sensory Shields

Those chunky headphones are actually high-tech sensory shields, designed to block out excess stimuli for those who are particularly sensitive. Extra sensitivities to certain senses are a somewhat common defect among more advanced Morochey. The condition varies in intensity, and can be caused by any number of things, including reaching an uncommonly high level of power, or being particularly "well bred" by Morochey standards. Any of the five senses, as well as the fabled Sixth and Seventh senses, can be affected by hypersensitivity. This will come into play quite a bit later on in the story, so there's going to be more information later as well.

A quick production  note  to add--  I've committed a phail of very ironic proportions today. I've been beefing up my archive all weekend, but I failed to actually UPLOAD my comics to the SITE. So... today was a little late. By like...  12 hours. :/  Sorry about that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment