MOROCHEY -- #23


 


Where do I Even Start!?

Well, first off I'd like to note that this is probably the most complicated page to date, with the most panels, and the most dialogue, and the most plot-points and foreshadowing elements hit in a single issue.That, AND I FINISHED IT IN ONE DAY! I'm going to spread out more, and start updating three times a week, on Saturday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I'm F***ing crazy. Wish me luck.

Now..  in story related news..

Allow me to re-introduce Rin, unmasked. She seemed to have resented Eva from the beginning, and now we have an idea why. And I may as well re-introduce Darius Typhoon, too, for all his attitudes that have been changed. We've been told that he's not to be exactly trusted, but the story he gives Rin is different enough from the one he gave Eva to wonder whom he is really being honest with...  if he's being totally honest with anyone at all.

As an amusing aside, I'd like to point out that Eva has established herself as the character with the worst pottymouth in the comic. Goodness knows it was unplanned.. but I noticed today that whenever I make an exception to throw in some colorful language (all but that time Pyro said "hell"), it always seems to be so Eva can vent a little frustration. Not counting the current page, Eva has said "Damn" twice, and repeated a slur for Morochey.

No comments:

Post a Comment