MOROCHEY -- #68


 


Meta Knowledge

   Anastasia may know some things about Sky Watch that Dire doesn't, but to him, all THAT translates to is getting a fair fight for once. Of course, these two have other issues behind this little exchange, but that's a rabbit hole to be hopped down later.

   If you've noticed anything slightly different about the site, then good news! You're not going crazy! Because I have been making a few tiny changes,

  • Ads - I've added google ads to my site. If you'd like to support my comic, then by all means, please visit anything that looks interesting!
  • Browse by Chapter - I've added thumbnail graphics to the chapters page to make it easier to find your place in the comic.
  • Sidebar Navigation - Links have been moved to the sidebar in order to make everything look cleaner. Eventually, there will be graphics to replace the links, and make them easier to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment