MOROCHEY -- #64

 


Took Long Enough!

   We've finally reached the end of Season 2. Before we move on to the technical stuff, I'd just like to remind my readers that, as always, nothing was put in here by accident. So, if you're so inspired, look for he clues! They may indicate some of what's to come.

   Now for the production stuff. After so many false restarts, I've decided to do things a little different with this comic.

   First of all, you might have noticed that the update days have changed from Saturday/Tuesday/Thursday to Saturday/Wednesday. While dropping an update day was a tough decision to make, I think it will ultimately slow down the story less than constantly stopping and going.

   Secondly, I've tidied up the sidebar on this comic to make way for a different kind of advertisements. This means that I had to take down my inkOutbreak followers widget. I don't know why, but the code for the box just wasn't working. If that problem is ever resolved, the new widget will go on the bottom of the page.

   Finally, I removed Disqus from my site. I had hoped it would be more convenient, but really it just all looked like a mess. I had been the only one who commented in it, and it was no huge loss. In addition to streamlining the comment section, the removal of the extra set of threads should also help the site load much faster.

   I'm still working on streamlining the site, and improving my production habits. If you have any suggestions on how to make reading MOROCHEY a better experience, please let me know! While I may not always do what is asked, constructive criticism is always welcome; and always taken into careful consideration.

   Thank you for being a loyal reader, and hooray for us making it this far!

No comments:

Post a Comment