MOROCHEY -- #60


 


I Hope I'm Wrong, but I'm Almost Sure I'm Right

Who hasn't had one of those moments? Well..  not SPECIFICALLY a moment of suspecting that your sister is part of a revival of a secret program to forge superwarriors...  but a moment where you really hope you're NOT right about something you suspect. The puzzle pieces are falling into place for Skye. Whether Rikana notices this or not will remain to be seen.

#CharacterNote "Rika" is Skye's childhood name for Rikana

#ProductionNote I actually had a little trouble laying out the speech panels so that they'd flow properly, and be read in the proper direction. The finished version has been modified from the original. You can see the original version of this page as a Vote Incentive for MOROCHEY on TopWebcomics.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment