MOROCHEY -- #39


 


Rin is Jealous, Eva is Taking Care of Business

Sorry about the late update tonight. I had a derp moment and hit Draft instead of Post. It's probably not even noticeable, considering it goes live at 1:00 AM, but it is rather embarrassing.

Those with sharp eyes may be wondering...   Where did the dress come from? Didn't she take it home? Well..  that's a fail on my part. Though I think my canon answer for this will be ""Yeah, but she took it back, you just didn't see it." Her original clothes, however, were left at the hideout in the first place, when Rin changed them.

I wanted to spotlight Rin a little in this page...  but she'd probably hate me for putting her monologue over three panels of Eva. In my head she's telling me, "Hey, Merry! What's the deal? Why can't we STOP telling Eva's story for a little while, so I don't have to share the stage with HER? That's just MEAN." To which I respond, "Dear Rin, just you wait. Just you wait."

No comments:

Post a Comment