Ink Outbreak Wiki

Ink Outbreak has a fledgling wiki! Check it out at inkoutbreak.com/wiki, or peek below.


 


Wiki-ing is Addictive

I totally and completely blame myself for the missed update today. Myself, and my love of wiki.

My favorite webcomics site, Ink Outbreak, has its own brand spankin' new wiki! It's nearly blank, and there's so much to be done. The Ink forums are one of my favorite haunts, and MOROCHEY's listing on the site and banner exchange have done wonders for my little comic. So, when I found out that this community had a wiki that needed some filling out, I was instantly sucked in.

Yes, the Wiki Sirens called to me irresistibly, and behold, I followed, and crashed my metaphorical vessel into the rocky crags of Late Update territory.

Next comic goes live Tuesday.

comments powered by Disqus

No comments:

Post a Comment